Summing up Week One

Things I learned about revival:

1.  Revival restores first love-The love I have for God is rekindled.

2.  Revival rekindles a desire for God's Word, prayer, praise and obedience-Yes.  I feel closer to God.

3.  Revival resolves conflicts-I find myself easier to forgive past hurts and easier to watch what I say so I don't hurt others.

4.  Revival repairs broken marriages-I find myself not becoming impatient with my husband (though I am still working on this.

5.  Revival removes bitterness, fear and worry-I find that I do not worry as much.

6.  Revival refreshes the Spirit-I feel the joy of the Spirit within me.  I had not felt this joy in a long time.

7.  Revival renews the mind-I find that I am more peaceful.

8.  Revival reforms the life-I am more full of hope and less full of dispair. 

Comments

Popular Posts