Week Two Day Four Humility is Necessary

Question 17.  Read Isaiah 6:1-7 and describe what Isaiah went through.

Isaiah saw the Lord in his awesome holiness and majesty.
Isaiah recognized the depth of his own sinfulness and was overwhelmed.
Isaian confessed his sin.
God forgave Isaiah and cleansed him.

Before you confess your sins and get God's forgiveness, you first must know God.  Then you can recognize your sins and be humbled.

Question 18.

What do you learn about personal revival from Isaiah's experience?

For me to be saved I must be aware of my sins and confess them.  Growing into a deeper relationship with God, I am more aware of God's holiness.  I am also more aware of my sinfulness.  I actually want to have a broken and contrite heart.  That way I can confess my sins and forsake them.\\I am so blessed that God has responded to my prayers and forgiven me.

While I am not perfect, God is using me for his purpose.

Question 19.  How does knowing God and seeing His story and holiness change our lives?  What can we do to gain a clear perspective of God as He really is?

We can all live lives as God intended for us.  Imagine what your town, state, nation and world would be like if everybody had revived Spirits.  The best way to experience God's holiness is to read the Bible, join in Bible Study groups and always to hunger for His word.

Comments

Popular Posts