Seeking Him

My first Bible Study is Seeking Him.Experience the Joy of Personal Revival.  Written by 

NANCY DEMOSS WOLGEMUTH and TIM GRISSOM

This is from the website seekinghim.com
Welcome to Seeking Him, a 12-week interactive study designed to lead you into a revived relationship with your loving heavenly Father. This classic study has sold more than 400,000 copies. Ideal for individuals and groups, the updated and expanded edition now includes:
  • New testimonies of revived lives.
  • Expanded suggestions for group leaders.
  • Helps for leading your church through this study.
  • Targeted inventories on issues like pride, obedience, and holiness to expose and address blind spots in your pursuit of Christ.
Expect to discover...
  • As you seek the Lord with all your heart, He will restore, renew, and revive you.
  • God has revived His people throughout history. He can do it again.
  • You can reclaim your passion and zeal for the Lord. Begin by Seeking Him!
I am finding that I am enjoying it immensely.  Sometimes I find a study that I just cannot get into.  Maybe God led me to this one.

Comments

Popular Posts