Replacing Lack of Concern doe Unbelievers with Concenr

Put Off-Lack of Concern for Unbelievers

Matthew 9:36-38

36.  But when he saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd.
37.  Then He said to his disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few.
38.  Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."

Put On #28-Concern

Acts 1:8  But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you shall be witnesses to me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

My big issue when it comes to witnessing is I have a hard time approaching people, especially strangers.  I am an introvert.  What is the best way for me to witness?  I am better at words so I can witness with my writing.  With my blog, I am hoping to attract readers.

I can leave those Bible tracts in places such as at work, the gym, the library and other places I go to.  When I was first witnessed to, I received several of these tracts.

I can be an effective witness just by the way I live my life.  If I live in a Christ-like life it will reflect on others.

I do have a concern for unbelievers and I can pray for them.

A simple pray can be like this:

Dear God,

Please draw Yourself to ____
I want him to know You.
I want him to believe the Bible.
Satan is binding him from getting to know You.
I want the Holy Spirit to work within Him.
Allow someone to approach him and lead him to Christ.
All him to believe in Christ as the Savior
and confess that he is Lord.
Help them to turn from sin
And take root and grow with Christ.



Comments

Popular Posts